Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baking Cookies!! Yum!:)

For Sarah's wedding we are having a cookie table!
Our Church family is helping make the cookies, which is a big help!
Jenn came over on Tuesday to help us make ours!

Jenn and her ring!!























I cracked open one egg and then another
without even noticing that I had found a double yoke':)


I did not have a mixer so I just did it with my hands!:)
Don't worry their clean!









The mess up cookies tasted great!

Cookies!!

We bagged..

and stacked cookies all day long!

At the end of the day we had made 325 cookies!!
That's not counting the ones we ate!:)


4 comments:

Abigail said...

I need an explanation for #5!

There is no such thing as a twin egg. They are called Double Yoke'rs.

Anna Taylor said...

Well...I could not think of anything to say. Do you have any ideas?

Well, I am sorry I will change it right away!:)

I tried to call you, but your Dad said you were outside.

N said...

Whoa...that's a lot of cookies...looks like you all had fun making them too. :) They look very yummy too! That's a neat idea to have a cookie table...what other sorts of food are you planning? (I always find it interesting to hear what people do for food at weddings, since there are so many different ways to do it.)

Looks like Jenn fits right in with your big family. :) And what ARE they doing in picture #5? Like....why are they holding some sort of fake currency? :D

Oh, I was just thinking the other day about earrings and whether I would want to get a second hole pierced, and thinking that I would have to find some pictures to see how it looked....and now I see that Sarah and Jenn both have two ear piercings. So, there's some pictures to start with. :) lol

Anna Taylor said...

We are planing on having a cookie table, nuts, mints and the cake!

It's a dollar bill from the cayman islands. My Dad and Sarah brought us back some when they went.