Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuesday, May 19,09

I am fighting either a cold or allergies, and my voice does not sound like me. I have been told it sounds like someone who is on vocal rest or someone who is very upset and crying!:)

Anyway, Sam T. came over to mow our field and them power washed our house today. Matthew and Sam really wanted to ride on the lawn mower, so when he was making his way back up from the field the 3 of us went to meet him.
Here are some pictures:


Sam showing Sam how to work it.


Sam driving all by himself!
He was so happy he got to drive it all by himself!

Matthew driving with Sam.


Hope everyone has a great week!

Oh! Only 9 days until my sister gets married!!:)

4 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

You seem very excited about the wedding. Do you want to get Sarah out of the house asap or something?? ;)

Anna Taylor said...

Well I do get my own room!:)

I am really going to miss her! I wish she was moving closer to us.

Abigail said...

Aww, Sam and Matthew look so cute on the mower together!

Anna Taylor said...

They look a lot like brothers!