Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wedding Stuff!``

Who thought in December Sarah would be getting married in five short months and I would get a new brother! :) Although I am going to miss her SO much, I am happy she gets to start this new chapter in her life. With only 1 week until the wedding, we are very busy with things!

Today, since William is at NEXT, I have had to print the wedding programs! The top one is how they will look once we fold them.


So far we have made 150 bird seed things, to throw at Sarah &Mike.
* Before people throw the bird seed they will hopefully untie the ribbon and take off the rubber band, so that Sarah& Mike won't have bruises!:)*


Sarah made the ring pillow, with the help of Mrs. E.!
*Sarah's edit: I spray painted the basket. It felt weird to actually be doing something productive with spray paint. Its been a while since I spray painted graffiti around my house***
My mother decorated the flower girl basket!
.

Today I also put all the Ginger ale and White Grade Juice in the fridge. I thing we have 18 Ginger ale and 16 White Grade Juice.
(Not all of the drinks are pictured.)


This week should be interesting for our truck is not working and we found out Friday our septic tank has to be replaced, so we are only allowed to take showers once a week. Ha! Just kidding!;) We can take shower's everyday as long as they not any longer than 5 min.

Love,
Anna :)

4 comments:

N said...

Haha! I have a feeling some of those birdseed things are going to be thrown, not necessarily at the bride and groom, but at each other among the younger guests. ;)

Anna Taylor said...

Yes! We might end up with a bird seed fight after the bride & groom leave!:)

Samuel said...

It does sound like you are going to have an interesting week. Do not get high on the ale and you should be ok. :)

Katarina said...

Just to let you know. I was at a wedding a year ago and some boys were throwing the entire packets of bird seed at their older brother (groom) to get back at him for "all those years".