Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Volleyball!:)

Elliott and Oliver getting ready to spike it, which one will get it?


Elliott spiking it.

John Paul serving

Elliott and Meredithe running
in to each other to get the ball.:)

BJ, looked after everyone's
ties and shirts, along with shoes.
He also helped me get water for people.

I think John Paul just hit it, but I'm not sure.

Elliott spiking the ball



It looks like John Paul hit Oliver because of the
facial expressions Oliver is making!:)


Sam and Nick making a deal in the middle of the game.


I was going through the pictures to find some to post,
when I saw this one and started laughing so hard!
Sam and Nick look SO funny!:)


I am not really sure whether Meredith
is going to hit the ball or if Elliot got it?



Sam and Nick again look really funny in this picture,
then again every picture I have of Nick and Sam
they are doing something silly!;)


Sam looks like he is doing some kind of Indian war dance!;)


Meredith, Anna, and Abigail


Abigail looks like she is doing some kind of
strange dance...maybe the chicken dance? I think the Taylor's like to dance when playing volleyball!;)


It was a wonderful afternoon,
other then getting very sunburn, right now I look like a raccoon!:)


6 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh my goodness, you've outdone yourself Anna. Great pictures. And good captions. Wow, apparently Taylors DO dance during volleyball.

Haha! That picture of Sam and Nick... :D

Jonathan David Page said...

What? No pictures of the barbershop quartet? ;)

Samuel said...

Anna, Good photographing, you should be a sports photographer, only Nick and I probably would not be proud to have our photos on the front of a magazine. :) lol My favorites are Abigail and Elliot, the one where Elliot is sort of side ways makes him look like some kind of modern dancer:) Abigail looks like an Indian squaw really getting into the rain dance (Daniels face is hilarious). I had a great time but got my head fried by the sun, should have worn a hat.

Anna Taylor said...

Thanks everyone!

No, I did not get any pictures of the barbershop quartet, sorry.

Samuel said...

jump EASY just jump do not try to
score ninjas don't just defend

Jonathan David Page said...

Molly... could you explain that please? I've read it through a few times and I just don't get it. :(