Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am Thankful for!:)

There are SO many things I am thankful for!! In fact so many things, that I had to cut it down to just posting the top five things I am Thankful for, other wise I would do a five page blog post!;)

1.God!!:)

2. My Family!! Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Grandparents,  my Sister-in-law,  my brother-in-law  and my little adorable Nephew that I can't wait to meet!!:)




3. friends 





4. Music- violin, my teacher, my orchestra, 
and being able to help cute kids every week with violin!:)





5. The Men and Women fighting for our country!  




Hope Everyone has a great thanksgiving!

We are cooking, cleaning, and getting everything ready to have 15 people over for thanksgiving!:)

4 comments:

Benjamin Knutson said...

i thought you were having more over?

Samuel said...

Good post Anna. We all do have much to be thankful for. God is and has been so good.

Rachel and Sarah said...

Hello Anna!
Thanks for the great post!
We all need to be in a thankful mindset preparing for this holiday.
Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
-Sarah

Morgan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Anna!