Thursday, December 31, 2009

look back on 2009

January
William's birthday


February
Hawks won Eastern Regional Tournament
Sarah and Micheal became engaged

Wedding dress shopping 


March   
Hawks won State Tournament
I turned sweet 16!:) 
I went with the basketball team to Virgina for the  East Coast Basketball Tournament

April  
 Orchestra ended for summer break. 

May  
Sarah got married. 
William graduates from VGCC
William propose to his Jennifer

June 
I helped in the DUSS camps 
I went to Abigail and Rebekah's piano recital

July
I played violin with a group from DUSS for the Durham Habitat For Humanity's Durham Bull Ride
I got  braces
I went to the beach for a day
Sarah found out she is pregnant

August 
TEPP party at the Taylor's
Jenn's wedding shower
Orchestra stared back

September
William's and Jennifer's wedding


October
Kidnapping Abigail for her Birthday


November
Thanksgiving 
Barn Dance 


December
Christmas 
Caroling at Brithgleaf Shopping Center with DUSS

No comments: