Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I have Been Up too!:)

I am sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been crazy busy!:)

 On Friday it snowed and we got 3 inches. It's taken forever to melt, and the speed it's going we might still have snow on Christmas!:)

On Saturday, we got together with the Taylor family, Will & Jenn and Sarah & Mike. We had a great time!:)

On Sunday we went to Church and then Walmart. I have not decided that I live at Walmart. I know the store with my eyes closed.

On Monday, Molly and I went and babysit-ed two adorable little girls from 9:00-1:30. Their Mom just had twin girls and needed to take them to the Doctors for a check-up.
After we babysit-ed our family had an In-Laws Party to attend. 

On Tuesday, I went to walmart with my Mom.
I also froze this whole day!
I was so cold I got in my bed to stay warm and ended up falling asleep.

Wednesday(Today) we cooked food for Tomorrow,  went to the Library, and then went to Walmart!;)

Tomorrow, my Mom's family around 20 people will come over for Christmas. On Christmas day we stay home, rest and try to stay warm. The Day after Christmas we are getting together with my Dad's family around 15 people in Reidsville. My Dad's sister and her family are coming back home with us and will stay until Tuesday!

I love Christmas and am so excited about getting together with Family!!!
It seems Christmas has come fast this year. :)

3 comments:

Sam h. said...

merry Christmas everybody

♥Katie said...

Wow! Ya'll have been busy!
~Katie

Morgan said...

Merry Christmas Anna!