Monday, January 11, 2010

Cap gun

On Sunday afternoon I found my little brother Matthew in my room, trying to tape his plastic cape gun back together.  "What Happened!" I asked. Matthew replied very seriously, "I hit it 30 times with a hammer and if broke!" Me, "You did what!" Matthew  said,  "Jake Baker said that if you hit the gun, the orange tip will come off, so I hit it but it would not come off and then I got a hammer and hit it, but instead of coming off it broke!

Moral of the story, Don't hit your plastic cap gun 30 times with a hammer...it will brake! :)


6 comments:

blackhawk said...

lol u aren't even sopost to take that off

N said...

Hehe, that's funny. Poor little guy...he needs a new cap gun now! :P I'm guessing he wanted the orange tip off so that it looked more realistic?

I like your new profile picture, btw! :)

Anna :) said...

Yes, Natalie, that is why he wanted it off.

Thanks!:)

Abigail said...

Hahaha! We sometimes took the orange tip off our to guns, to make them look more realistic. But I don't remember how we did it. I think it was more of a prying off process, and did not include hitting it three times with a hammer. :D Maybe the moral of the story should be, "don't take advice from Jake Baker." :D

♥Katie said...

Oh that was funnie!!
My brother, William has thought of doing that.=)
~Katie Wilson

Butler Family Member said...

In our deck we hav a hole that is perfect for taking those things off! My brothers use it quite often! ~Kelsey