Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My room

Today, my Mom was cleaning the little boys room with them and Molly was cleaning her room, so I decided to go clean my room!;)

I started on my closet cause that is what was the messiest! You see, the close I ware that I hang up always seem to land in the bottom of my closet and not hanging up!;) 

Before: 



After:



After I got my closet clean..I decided to do under my bed!:)

I found some picture albums...

my scrap book..

and two of my Grandmother's hats!:)

After under my bed was clean...I had to clean the rest of my room!
Here are some pictures of when I was done!;) 


Were I keep my books, movies, CDs and my teeth stuff!:)

I don't know if you can tell or not...but yes I do write on my mirror! :)


my beds :)


all my violin books :)


my desk and school books


The view from my desk...:)


Well I hope this was not too boring!;)


5 comments:

Abigail (knutson) said...

i just cleaned my room too! :D
.... and my brothers room, and my other brothers room hehe
except i did andrew and jons a little while ago :)

Abigail said...

I want to come sleep on your other bed. And jiggle myself to sleep, keeping you awake. I misses you. :(

Anna :) said...

I want you to come sleep on the other bed, it would be so much fun!:) I feel like it's been forever since you last came over!!:( hehe you can jiggle your self to sleep and I can play with my goo!;)

Abigail said...

Ha! I'd forgotten about the goo!

Anonymous said...

nice, i just added up lots of bran-new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info