Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow!!:)

On Friday night our family set up and waited for the snow. Once it started falling, we turned off all the lights in our den and with the glow of the fire watched it fall. It was SO beautiful!!:)
Saturday morning we woke up to I would say between 7-8 inches. 

Here are some pictures :)



Snow firefly!:)

 

Beautiful leaves!:) 
  

 Matthew sledding.
  

 Our sled.
  

Samuel Sledding.
  

Looked at that face! SO cute!!:)  
  

 Even cuter!;)
  

We we came inside from sledding, we ate lunch. Not knowing what to do after lunch, Molly found Nick's beautiful hair to play with!;)
  

 wow!:0
  

Nick wanted his hair in a top knot...that did not really work!;)
  

My Mom and Molly decided to do his hair!;)
  

*speechless!*
  

 Once we finished playing with Nick's hair, my Dad and Nick went to help a Mr. C get unstuck!:) 
  

 Well that was our day yesterday, hope everyone had as much fun in the snow as I did!:)

2 comments:

Amanda A Gordon said...

The photo of the sled by the tree creates a nice composition! I'm glad you are having fun in the winter weather.

Samuel said...

what can i say? me and nick make an awesome team :D