Monday, March 15, 2010

Please pray!



On Sunday morning I woke up to my Granddad yelling for my Mom. I was so tried that I did not think it was anything and rolled back over and went to sleep. 30min later I got up and went downstairs to the Grandparents room. My Mom was standing next to Grandmother, who looked horrible! I was still very sleepy and not really awake, but as soon as Grandmother started gagging I was really awake and run for a pot! When I got back with the pot, she had not thrown up and was saying that something was stuck in her throat, she also said she was really dizzy. She was still not holding her head up and not making eye contact. My parents decided to get her to the hospital and see what was going on.  So they left for the Hospital at 8:00am. Since I had the song sheets for Church, my parents decided that Nick and I would go to Church and Molly would stay home with Granddad and the little boys.After lunch my Dad came back from the hospital and said that they were keeping Grandmother the night. Her blood pressure was dropping really low whenever she stood up. They still did not know what was going on, but had ruled out anything really bad. My Mom stayed last night with her, and at 5:30am my Dad came to stay with her so my Mom could come home and have a few hours to sleep before she left for the hospital to be with my Sister (Sarah) who is being induced today, after being 10 days late with baby David. 

As of right now 5:30pm:

my Dad is still at the hospital with Grandmother. The last thing I heard was that she had a urinary infection and the Doctors think that is causing everything else. I have heard she may come home, but as of right now that has not happened.

My sister is 5 cm dilated , she has to get to 10 before the baby is born. She is doing a great job, but from 5-10 is normally the hardest part, so if you could please pray!

Ok..I have to end this cause my brother just came in and said I was going to the hospital to be with Grandmother....so if you could just keep our family is your prayers!:)

Thanks!

4 comments:

Rachel and Sarah said...

Yes Anna! We'll be sure to pray for your family. I hope your Grandma gets better soon!
-Sarah

Abigail (knutson) said...

i hope mrs. henderson gets better soon! i'll b e praying for sarah too, everyone on the radio is praying for sarah i help with a radio childrens programm saturday nights and at the end they ask about prayer request,

Anonymous said...

The Chalmers are praying!

The Gentleman From Virginia said...

Got it. Keep us up to date. That kind of stuff isn't fun at all.