Monday, April 19, 2010

An Award!=)

Abigail and Lizzie both tagged me for the:

Thank you both! =) 
Now I'm to list 5 random things about myself, and award 5 other people.

1.Our concert is May 1st and everyone should come, cause it's going to be amazing!!=) Let me know if you need info.

2. Saturday night, I took pictures of VGCC drama play "Steel Magnolias"

3. I love Paperback Swap

4. I love Chinese food and wish I had some right now!

5.I signed up on some wedding website for my Dad, so that I could post on the message boards about my his photography wedding business for people who are looking for one. Well, they would not let me sign up unless I entered a wedding date so I made up a date. And now it's counting down the days for me, it's only 1,164 days until my wedding...*dies laughing*

 I am tagging:
 Mrs. E - cause her blog is always so Stylish!
Benny - cause he needs to post something other then party updates...hehe j/k ;)
Coy-cause I think it will make his day knowing he got the stylish blog award! ;)
Zoe - Cause she has the most stylish layout and blog!
Hopieeeee - cause she has style...trust me :)


5 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Very cool award!

~Kendra

Lea said...

Why thank you Anna! I do believe you are the first to call me stylish...!!!
I shall post away 5 things about me tomorrow.

AND.... I will mark your wedding date on my calendar... LOL

hope said...

thanks anna :)

Benjamin Knutson said...

so wait i got an award?

Zoe said...

Aw, thanks! Can't say my blog has ever been referred to as stylish before!

~Zoe