Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NEXT - Worship

 If you have not read my 1st post about NEXT, then scroll down and read it. ;)

Worship was AMAZING at NEXT! Hearing 2500 people sing All I have is Christ, is something I will never forget and can't really explain what is meant to me other then saying, I woke up in them morning excited about worship and I went to bed at night excited about waking up and going to worship! :) 


I thought I would share the songs we sang...I would highly recommend looking them up and listening to them! I have heard that they are not going to come out with a 2010 live worship CD, but put all the videos on Youtube.

FRIDAY PM - NA BAND
Holy Moment (Redman)
Greater Than We Can Imagine (Mark Altrogge) CHART
How Great is Your Faithfulness (Redman/Myrin)
Saving One (Starfield)
Completely Done (Baird/Baird/Gunderlock) CHART
All I Have is Christ (Jordan Kauflin) CHART
The Saving One (Starfield)
In Christ Alone (Getty/Townend)
SATURDAY AM - ZELOS
Be Praised (Michael Gungor)
My Hope is Built (Shane & Shane)
The Name Above All Names (Judah Groveman) CHART
The Saving One
Before the Throne of God Above (Bancroft/Cook) CHART
SATURDAY AFTERNOON - ACOUSTIC BAND
For the Cross (Redman)
Thank You for the Cross (Brenton Brown)
I Hear the Words of Love (Bonar/Gauntlett/Kauflin) CHART LEAD SHEET
The Prodigal (Baird/Baird) CHART
Jesus Paid it All (Trad./Stanfill)
SATURDAY PM - ZELOS + STRINGS
His Name is Jesus (Trad./Groveman) CHART
How Great is Your Faithfulness
How Firm A Foundation (Trad.) CHART
Mighty to Save (Morgan/Fielding)
By This We Know Love (Judah Groveman) CHART
Speak, O Lord (Getty/Townend)
O Great God (B. Kauflin) CHART
Refiner’s Fire (Doerksen)

SUNDAY AM - GENERATION LETTER
Across the Great Divide (Mark Altrogge) CHART
King of Peace (Generation Letter/Cook) CHART
Jesus Messiah (Tomlin/Cash/Reeves/Carson)
Grace Unmeasured (B. Kauflin) CHART
Only Jesus (Doug Plank) CHART
Be Thou My Vision (Trad.)
SUNDAY PM - NA BAND + CHOIR
Greater Than We Can Imagine
The Father’s Love (Joel Sczebel) CHART
How Great Thou Art (Trad.) CHART
Here is Love (Trad./Redman)
Revelation Song (Jennie Riddle)
All I Have is Christ
O Church Arise (Getty Townend)
Revelation Song
MONDAY AM - NA BAND
Come Thou Fount (Trad./Alt. Kauflin) CHART
God Over All (Devon Kauflin) CHART
King of Peace
How Great is Your Faithfulness
Completely Done
How Great Thou Art

No comments: