Monday, July 26, 2010

Tag from Abigail :)

1.Choose and post a picture that describes something you want or feel.
 (I'm sick)

2. Top three thoughts occupying your mind

a) Church Music
b) A certain person :)
c) My sister-In-Law Jenn !!:)
 
3. Two songs you don't know all the words to, but want to learn.

4. Book(s) of the Bible you are reading
a) Acts and Leviticus

5. Issue you are working on learning how to defend to a non-Christian.
a) Like Abigail, I'm trying to memorize more scripture.

6. Top thing you are looking forward to.
a) Spending the weekend with the Taylor Family!!!!:)

7. Latest accomplishment.
a) Finally Church music is going well and I have found out what songs we can sing and what we can't sing;)
8. Next accomplishment you hope to ...accomplish! :)
a) get back to spending two hours on violin.

9. Tell me what you think of this tag.
a) It made me think of Abigail and what she will do to me when I come over ;) 

10. Tag 6 other people: Benny, Lily, Abby K., Coy, Oliver, and Morgan. 
  

2 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

Let me see, you've tagged Coy AND Benny, meaning that the probability that I'll dodge getting tagged is increasingly slim. :-/

Abigail said...

Will you bring rubber duckies?!? Will you?!? Please will you?!?