Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Books Read In 2010

Total books read this year -60, but I forgot to write down a few ;(
Favorite Subject of this year- anything to do about the Amish lifestyle
Most books read in one month - 13

My 15 favorite books from 2010 
(All titles are linked)


Fiction
The Princess - Lori Wick
The Rescue - Lori Wick
Mr. Darcy's Diary - Amanda Grange 

An Amish Gathering(3 stories) - Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, and Barbara Cameron


Christian
Worship Matters - Bob Kauflin
Doing things right in the matter of the heart - John Ensor
 Passion and Purity - Elizabeth Elliot
Womanly Dominion - Mark Chanski
Worldliness - C.J. Mahaney
Power of a Praying Wife - Stormie Omartian
Dug Down Deep - Joshua Harris
What is the Gospel - Greg Gilbert
Fearlessly Feminine - Jani Ortlund

Biographys
I am a soldier too - Rick Bragg
If God should Choose - Kristen Stagg


What were your favorite books from this year? Any book you would recommend? 


Check out my favorite books from 2009, here. :)


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hi Anna!
It was good to see you a few weeks ago at Meredith's wedding! I enjoyed Passion and Purity too. I didn't get to do a whole lot of reading myself this year, but I already have a list for next year:) I am in the midst of reading Joyfully at Home, by Jasmine Baucham, and another book, George Muller of Bristol. Both have been excellent so far. I am in the process of reading several others too:) but these are my favorites so far. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
Morgan Wilson