Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slide Show song ideas!

We are putting together a slide show for the wedding reception. I would love everyone to vote of which song you would pick for, Sam's pictures, My pictures, and the pictures of us together!

 Just so you know, all the song titles have been linked to recordings.

For Sam's childhood pictures:
Way Down South (Favorite) 
O Lord have mercy on a country boy 
Backwoods Boy

For my childhood pictures: 
My little girl 
Cinderella - (favorite)
Butterfly kisses


For both of us together: 
God gave me you
I wanna love somebody like you (favorite)
only you can love me this way
two is better then 1
Lucky
When did you fall in love with me 

Also, do you think we should add another group of us either together or alone with friends? So, if would be Sam's pic, my pic's. with friends, and then together? Or should we put the friends and us with together pictures?

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Ooo! Does this mean I get to dig up blackmail pictures of Sam? ;)

I find that all your favorites are also my favorites. Certainly not "Lord have mercy on a country boy," that one is sad!!!

You don't want to do "Firecracker" for the two of you together? ;) *runs*

Abigail Knutson said...

I think you should pick all of your favorite ones :) Just a thought <:)

Butler Family Member said...

Hi Anna! I love your song ideas.
And also, you're tagged. ;)
Kelsey