Monday, August 20, 2012

Our little bathroom

I have been wanted to share pictures of our little house for the last three months. But sadly, the only room that's ready to show is my bathroom.;) The rest of the house is coming along very quickly and should be ready in the next month to show. It's taken so long, because I promised myself that I would sell my wedding items and then buy stuff for our house with that money. It's taken a long time, but it's finally done and I did not spend any extra money. Woohoo! Now that I don't have wedding items left to sell, I'm going to use the money that I get from teaching  two students.  (Yay for home school students who come to my house!:)  With the money I get from teaching them, I'm going to finish my laundry room! I have three options and I'm still deciding which one I like better. Which is your favorite?
1. ( item 1 and item 2)
2.  one item
3. one bench

I'm thinking about also getting these prints and these curtains for the laundry room. I'm sooo excited about my laundry room, if you can't tell!:)

 Anyway, on to the pictures of my bathroom. We only have 1 bathroom in the whole house and it's downstairs. I thought this would be a problem, but it's not been a problem at all. And I would have no problem at all, if one of our future houses had the bathroom downstairs. Because we only have one bathroom, it's kept very clean all the time. You never know when someone will stop by and a dirty bathroom, is just gross! I have a feeling that if I had a privet bathroom and a guest bathroom, the privet bathroom would not be clean as much as it should be!;) Ok, I'm going to start rambling about my bathroom. Here are the pictures!:)






























Now I'll leave you with this beautiful picture of our front yard. 






2 comments:

Rachel Heffington said...

You're doing such a fabulous job, Anna! I have learned a lot from you about budgeting and all that sort of thing. :) As for the bench-y items, I prefer item 3. French country-style is so cute!

Anna Taylor said...

Thank you Rachel!
I'm glad my post have been helpful to you.
The 3rd bench is my favorite too!