Thursday, May 28, 2009

Two Days!!!:)

With only two days until the wedding we are very busy!
I was going to do a post yesterday, but it would have been a post about how hot our house was or how Molly got her finger stung by a wasp while opening the door or how Samuel lost a tooth.
Nothing has really happened today that I can post about so, I am really just posting to say I will not be posting until probably Monday or later!:)

Yesterday Sam,Matt, and I took pictures together!
After 30 pictures we finally got a good one!:)


Hope everyone has a great weekend I know we will!!!:)

2 comments:

Samuel said...

Hey Anna,
Give Margaret my sympathy on her finger, was the wasp killed? Tell Sam congratulations with the tooth (assuming it was one that was supposed to come out) lol. I have been informed that my presents is wanted at the rehearsal so I guess I will see ya'll there. Is Sarah getting nervous? :)

Anna Taylor said...

Sam,
Well, after I posted this, Molly told us she did not really see what bit her!! When she was bitten she ran in the house yelling a wasp sung me! So we all thought it was. Now we don't know. Yes, Sam's tooth was suppose to come out. No, I don't think she is nervous, but excited!:) I will see y'all tonight.