Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Day!

On Saturday my sister Sarah got married!
Everything went so wonderful and we are so thankful we everyone who helped! Even if all you did was help us eat cookies, that's one less cookies we will have to eat!:)
It was great to see our old friends and make new friends!

Here is how yesterday played out for me:

5:30 - got up
6:00 - shower
6:30 start making muffins
7:00 tuned on Sovereign music and cleaned the kitchen/packed boxes to take to the church and got grandmother breakfast
7:30 - someone turned off our music and turned on the song Then and the song 1234! I went to clean my grandparents room
8:00 bring all the clothes/shoes/and boxes down to the door
8:30 did random stuff I don't remember!:)
9:30 William,Jenn,Molly and I left in our car. Sam,Molly and me were all cramped in the back with random stuff for the wedding. On the way there I slept, until Sam stabbed me with his elbow(not on purpose!)*I did have not a porpoise, because Sam was spell checking my post and thought that saying not a porpoise sounded better!* then I woke up and read my Bible.
10:45 - got to Church
11:00 - 1:55
ate muffins/got dress/got my hair done/makeup done/brushed my teeth/took LOTS of pictures/ helped unload our car and others.
1:55- all the bridesmaids left the our dressing room and started walking to the sanctuary.
2:00 - all lined up and ready to walk down!!
3:00 - wedding is over and we start pictures
3:45 - pictures are done and we start walking over to the fellowship hall.
5:00 Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garner left for their Honeymoon!
After they left I changed my clothes and everyone started cleaning up!
(Thanks for everyone who stayed and helped!!)
6:30 - we had just left the church and started on the way home
7:30 - got home and started making dinner. I was SO shaky!! All I had eaten was muffins and cookies!!

We went to bed around 12 and I got up this morning at 6:30, so I could help my Mom before Church.
We have bags of cookies left over and I am already sick of them!

Pictures will be coming in the next couple days! I am going to wait until until I can make a wed album, so I don't have to post over and over again.

Just think in in just four months we are going to have to do this all over again! This time with William!;)

*I am changing my blog layout soon, I am going for a pink layout because the picture I am going to use looks good with a pink background. What I need to know is which layout y'all like best. (I really like the first one, since it has my blog name!)
Leave me a comment!!
Here they are
1
2
3
4


This was a little bit of a random post, sorry!


24 comments:

Jonathan David Page said...

Thank you for making those muffins, I'm not sure I could have survived the day without them. (Need recipe!).

I don't care how you theme your blog, because I use a feed-reader. I must say, though, they're all very, very pink... but what should I expect? :D

Jessica said...

I liked the cupcake one best, though I am sure you know I am not very fond of pink, really (it hasn't quite sunk in with Kara, I am afraid).

I had a great time! The cookies were delicious and I am happy I did such a great service of eating them.

Lizzie said...

Wow, you had a really full day!! I can't wait to see the pictures. And I like #1 and #4 best. :D

Samuel said...

Hey Anna, Layout number 1 looks good to me so long as you do change the color. The blue green is rather ugly. It sounds like you need to catch up on your sleep.If you don't you might get a cold and and have to be put on voice rest again lol :) talk to you later.

Abigail said...

I'm finding myself partial to #3.

Anna Taylor said...

Oh, dear! Everyone likes different ones!:)Well, I will try all of them with the picture and see. I don't think I can change the blue green on the first and since it's ugly, I would not want that!:) I know they are all VERY pink!(Excepted the first.)I just thought pink would go with the picture really well.

J, Without the muffins I don't know what I would have done! Which recipe do you want the blueberry or the ham and cheese?

Jessica, I know, Kara just loves pink! It was really good to see you yesterday!

Lizzie, I can't wait to see the pictures Sarah took.

Samuel, I do need more sleep. It's just once I wake up in the morning I'm up and can't go back to sleep. I don't need another cold, that would be horrible!

Abigail, How did the rehearsal go at Cherry Hill?

Wow! this is a long comment!:)

Jonathan David Page said...

The ham and cheese ones of course. I can change the blue if you need me to. I think blogger lets you do it anyway, but I can make adjustments if not.

Abigail said...

It went fine!

I wouldn't say that the colors of #1 are UGLY, but they do come across as rather 10 year-oldish :P

Anna Taylor said...

Well I liked the color, it was Sam who said it was ugly!:) I thought the 3 one looked more childish!:)

Jonathan David Page said...

#s 1 & 4 are relatively difficult to read, #3 looks funny, what with alternating between red and white text, and I'm not sure the pink outline on #1 goes with that electric light blue. If it's just the background of #1 you like, that shouldn't be too hard to replicate and stick behind another theme. #2 really looks best unmodified, but with some work the others could be improved (vastly, in some cases).

And of course they all have that annoying PYZAM.COM bar.

Maybe I should make themes. :)

Samuel said...

Do I need to apologize for calling it ugly? I am begining to feel bad and turn red :o

Anna Taylor said...

J, You should make themes!

Samuel, No,I asked what everyone thought about them. You gave your honest opinion and that's fine.Although I do think calling the blue green ugly, is going a little far!:)

Amanda A Gordon said...

It sounds like the wedding was a success!

Wow, you have another sibling getting married soon?

Anna Taylor said...

Yes!:) My brother is getting married to in September!

Samuel said...

Ok Anna, I will withdraw the word ugly and replace it with (not very pretty). You see I realy like the red that you have right now and think that the blue/green would not look as nice.(red is one of my favorite colors). How is the garden and blackberrys growing? :)

Anna Taylor said...

Samuel, I like the the way I have it now too, although it looks like the Christmas season and not the summer. So I kinda want to change it for something that looks more summer like.

Our garden is doing great! We are getting kale and squash. The blackberrys are growing and will be ready the first week in June.I don't think we will be getting as many as last year.:(

How is school going? Having fun!:)

Samuel said...

Hey Anna, Sorry the blackberrys are not doing as well as last year, oh well thats just part of farming :) School is going very well. With no math or english it feels more like a job than school. We are in the middle of putting on the roof which is my favorite part :) :) Mr Tunstall is as crazy as ever so we all have fun. People are starting to call me to do carpentry jobs for them which is kind of scarry because I have not had alot of practice and still have a lot to learn. well, this has become a very long comment, so you are not the only one. lol

Jonathan David Page said...

Hmm, this is what happens when I get bored of what I'm supposed to be doing. :)

Live~Laugh~Love themeWhat do you think?

Anna Taylor said...

Samuel, Do you like going by Sam or Samuel? I really was hoping to get more of the same blackberry plants, but them cost a lot for just one! I had wanted to make the fields deer proof and plant rows of blackberries and open a organic Blackberry farm!:) This will probable never happen, but I can dream.:)

J, wow, I like it! I looked over the picture today and I'm not so sure pink will go.Right now the pictures is on my Dad's computer so before I can do anything with it he has to move it to ours. Until I have the picture over here and am able to see it with different colors and themes I won't know which one I think will go better or I like better. I really do think you should make blog themes.

Look another long comment!:)

Jonathan David Page said...

I'll tell you a secret: it's set up so that it can be any colour, you can change it in the 'Fonts and Colours' section of the 'Layout' tab. So it's trivial for you or me (or anyone really) to tweak it to something that matches your picture.

And if I made themes, I wouldn't have anywhere to post them. :(

Anna Taylor said...

You could make your own blog and post them their. Thanks for all the help!

Jonathan David Page said...

The code if you want it (just paste it in like a pyzam theme):

livelaughlovetemplate.txt

Samuel said...

Anna, I like going by Sam. For some reason my blogger name is Samuel, I guess when I created an e-mail I put in Samuel. But you can call me what you like..Sammy...Sambo Samy-jo..Samuel or Sam lol :)

Anonymous said...

what about ferret