Monday, June 15, 2009

Abigail & Rebekah's Concert!

Yesterday after Church I went home with the Taylor's, so that I could attend their concert. Once we got back to their house I helped Ms. Patty do Abigail's hair. OK, all I did was give Ms. Patty hair gel or Bobby pins, I would not really call that helping.
So after Abigail's hair was done and Rebekah was all warmed up, we left for Cherry Hill.

Once we got their Abigail and Rebekah warmed up together...



While BJ and I took funny pictures of each other!;)


Then we each took a picture of the other one, taking a picture!


I did not get any pictures during the concert, that weren't blurry.
They both played great and Abigail sang amazingly!
I don't know why she was so worried!:)


Abigail and her Mama


Meredith and me



BJ, with a plate of the wonderful little cookies.



Abigail in her scary shed!!
Trust me, if Abigail ever tries to show
you the shed, run!!!!;)



Abigail and Rebekah in front of Chery Hill



After their concert we went and surprised our friend Emily,
who's birthday was Friday. It was so good to see her again,
and I have a lot of fun talking with her!



Oh, before I end this post, I have something to day! I got to see Sweet thing! She is so much cuter then in her pictures, and her ears are so big and fluffy!!!!
As you can tell, I am a dog person I love,love,love dogs or puppies!:)

2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

I love your pics! It was a fun Sunday afternoon. :)

Anna Taylor said...

Thanks Meredith! I have a lot of fun too! See you Sunday!:)~Anna