Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beach!

Friday Night my Dad told Molly and I he would be going to Wrightsville beach for the day and if we wanted to go we could!(He was going to do a photo shoot.) He also told us we had to be in the car at 3 in the morning!!(Thankfully he changed his mind and we only had to get up at 4:30!;) Anyway, once we got there we were running around getting pictures of things for the Client. So we did not get to spend a lot of time in one place.
We could not even swim,the life guards said we could not get in the water because they were having a problem with shark!

Anyway, my Dad was walking a long with his camera and I was behind him with the camera bag in one hand and my shoes in the other trying to catch up to him(it's hard to run in sand!!!) when this old guy came up to me and said"Do You Know There are sharks in the water?" I said "Yes, I know." He said,"No! I really mean there are sharks in the water!!" Let's just say I tried to get away from him as quickly so possible! I think old guys like to talk to me for some reason! I had an old guy talk to me at William's Graduation, thankfully I had Jenn with me and the Taylor boys so it was not like I was alone talking to him. Thanks Goodness!:)

Well Here is a sideshow of the pictures I took, my Dad used Molly and I as models in some of his pictures...but I don't have those yet.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Haha! creepy old guy. I can just imagine the look on your face... :)