Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Saturday - Durham Bull Ride!

On Saturday a few people from DUSS were asked to play violin at the Durham Habitat For Humanity's Durham Bull Ride. On Saturday William brought me to Duke at 4:00 so I could have a lesson with my teacher and sort music before my teacher and I headed over to the Duke Chapel. So around 8:00 we arrived at the Duke chapel.

It's was SO pretty!!!


Habitat for Humanity said they would supply the stands, lights so we could see our music and a ten in case it rained. So when we got their and saw a tent covered in Christmas tree lights with three stands for the twelve people that would be playing,we all had a laugh!:)

Our group from DUSS!
Back row L-R
Lily, Sophia, me, Ms. Swisher(my teacher), Henry, Courtney, and Micheal
Fount row L-R
Eliza, Kevin, Alex, Mitas, Maggie

Another post about Saturday will be coming soon along with more pictures!!:)

5 comments:

Abigail said...

ha! I was like, what? bull ride? Anna didn't tell me about this! and then I followed the link and realized it was the bicycles! :)

Anna Taylor said...

haha! If I ever go to a Bull Ride, I will let you now before I go!:)

Abby♥ said...

I like your playlist! love chris tomlin!

Abby♥ said...

oh- how long have you been playing violin?

Anna Taylor said...

Abby, thanks! I also love Chris Tomlin!
I have been playing violin for four years and love so much!!:)