Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have been a terrible blogger this past week!!I also read the posts from last week, and a lot on them made no sense! I am so sorry!:)

My wrist has been doing much better, so I am going to hopefully post more then videos.:) I am up to practicing three hours on violin and SO happy! This is were I was a couple mouths ago, when I over practiced and did ten hours in two days. Yeah I don't know what I was thinking.

My teeth and feeling better! I was finally able to eat chicken!!!! YAY!!:)

Monday Night we had the end of the year basketball party! It was so good to see everyone again, Especially the Finneran family. Check out their website here. Nick has promissed to take me to at lest two games next year. I am going to hold him to it!:)

Me and Kara

L-R
Brandon,Nick,Kyle,Sam,Adam, Devin and Coach.

The graduating seniors.
Our team had ten guys and six of them graduated.:)
We are going to have a interesting team next year.

Well that's really all that's been going on.
Abigail and Sam our coming over tomorrow,
I will be playing my violin this weekend with a group from DUSS at the Duke Chapel, and I am organizing music with my violin teacher sometime this week at Duke. So have a busy rest of the week.:)

8 comments:

j.noel said...

I would like to go to some Hawks basketball games too - can I tag along with you and Nick? May I bring William?
See you on Saturday!

Anna Taylor said...

Jenn, Yes you can come and yes you can bring William!I don't know how many games we will go to(I know at least two,since Nick promised.) and I don't think I want to go to the NRCA game.(that game always makes me and!!) Can't wait to see you!:)

Samuel said...

Hey Anna, I know that this has nothing to do with your latest post so I apologize, but could you please bring Williams math book to church on Sunday? He is going to let me borrow it for the fall semester. :)

Anna Taylor said...

Sure I can do that...if I can fine it in his messy room!:) He is packing everything up in boxes and it's a little messy up their. Can you tell me the name of the math book? Also I will bring back y'all math book on Sunday, I don't think I will ever finish it!:)

Samuel said...

Anna, Sorry but I do not know the name of the math book, ( as I started to write this it began to rain very hard and our roof began to leak again! errrr! I guess we need more roof work) Anyway, getting back to the math book, the class is called "math 101" but I do not know if that will help. Sorry that I am not able to be more specific.

Anna Taylor said...

A long time ago..we wrote a song about y'all and your roof leaking...this is all I remember!:)

the rain, rain, rain, came down, down, down, and the Taylors started bailing!:)

We did not give y'all the song, because we just had one verse and we wanted it to be longer.

That's fine...how many Math books can William have?:)

Samuel said...

Alright thanks, but if you can not find it, no big deal, I will just have to pin William down, which is hard to do since he has "OTHER THINGS" on his mind;)
Finish the rain song and teach it to Abigail so we can sing it when ever the roof leaks. :)

Abigail said...

We could tweak it and put it to the tune of "the wise man built his house upon the rock" and have, "the rains came down and the Taylors got wet, the rains came down and the Taylors got wet..." haha :D