Monday, August 17, 2009

Jenn's Bridal Shower! :)

Jenn and her Mom

The food!:)

This picture is kinda blurry...but I thought it was so funny
how Rebekah and Sarah have there legs the same way!:)

Molly giving Jenn a Cherry

the tea!!

My Mom, Jenn and Jenn's Mom


We played a game with Jenn. We gave her a suit case filled with things that we packed for her honeymoon. hen we told her that the power was out and it was her Honeymoon and that she would have to put everything in the suit case on over her clothes!:)
So Rebekah blindfolded her..


And she started!:)















Opening Gifts!








This is the bouquet Jenn is using for her Rehearsal

Anna, Jenn, and Sarah

6 comments:

Samuel said...

I love the pics of Jen all dressed up. She is always so dignified that to see her looking like that is just hilarious.

Nick never called :( AND I KNOW THAT YOU DID NOT FORGET TO TELL HIM;)

tell him that I find the room in my heart to forgive him :)

Anna Taylor said...

It was so funny to watch Jenn get all dressed up!:D

I TOLD NICK TO CALL YOU!:)
I think it would be better for you to call him.He is not good at calling people back!:)

Hope school goes well tomorrow!

Samuel said...

Thanks, I hope it goes well also.
When do ya'll start school back? is Jenn still giving you math lessons? :)

Anna Taylor said...

We are trying to get through William's wedding and my Nana bring sick before we start back school. I think it will be either the week after the wedding or two weeks after.

I was going to see if Jenn could help me, but I never got around to asking since when she is over she is busy with someone!;) I am determined to get through Algebra 1 and hopefully Algebra 2. We are going to see if after the wedding and everything slows down Jenn can help me.

j.noel said...

Oh.
Sally.
Anna!!
You posted
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
too many pictures of me.
!!

Anna Taylor said...

Jenn! I did not post too many pictures of you!! It's your bridal shower, who's picture did you think I would post a lot of!;)

It was good to see you today, even if it was just for a minuet!