Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quiz from Lizzie, Allie and Meredith

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian)? Hard worker and kind hearted

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband? No

Where do you want your wedding? outside somewhere!

What are your views on courtship? Courtship is something two people chose instead of dating. You don't do Courtship for fun but for the purpose of looking for a future husband/wife.

Do you have a purity ring/locket? No.

Do you have or want a hope chest? no

Will you wear a veil at your wedding? Yes

What kind of wedding dress do you want? I am going to wear my sister's, if I fit in it, with cowboy boots!;)

What color bridesmaid dresses do you want? Pink tea length dresses and brown cowboy boots. :)

What flowers do you want in your bouquet? I have no clue, but it depends on the season.

. What do you want to name one of your daughters? Katie Beth, Melody, Madeleine , Hailey , Stephanie,are my favorite girls name.

What do you want to name one of your sons? Aden and Joshua are my favorite boy names.

How many kids do you want? I love kids and want as many as God gives me.

What music do you want to play at your wedding? Piano and lots of violins!!

Are you a hopeless romantic? No, I don't think I am :)

3 comments:

j.noel said...

Yay for cowboy boots!

Anna Taylor said...

I love cowboy boots! If Sarah can wear bright red shoes, then I am going to wear cowboy boots!;)

Meredith Ivy said...

Anna,

Thanks for the email update about your grandmother. I continue to pray for her and hope she is improving so she can come home.

Yes, I do agree that we need to be thinking of things to talk about since Abigail won't be there!