Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday ABIGAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for being such an amazing and wonderful friend!!!!!:)


I love it when you are laughing so much you squeak or gag!:)


I love talking to you on the phone or on chat! Though I think we are crazier talking on chat!;)



I love having you come over and taking walks with you!


I love when something funny happens and we laugh are so hard we can hardly breath!:)



You are like a sister to me and I am so glad that God brought such a wonderful and amazing friend into my life!!!!:)

6 comments:

Samuel said...

Happy birthday Abigail!!!!
:D

Samuel said...

Happy Birthday Sugar! :)

Katarina said...

Happy birthday Abigail!

Abigail said...

Awww!! Thank you Anna!! This almost made me cry. :)

And thank you Molly, and thank you Katarina,

Sam, go take your medicine and DON't call me sug-ah!

Abigail (knutson) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Abigail!