Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Kidnapping!:)




For a year I have wanted to kidnappe Abigail for her 18th birthday. While Abigail was in Montana I was able to talk to Mrs.T, BJ, and Sam. After many chats, phone calls and talking in person,  we finally finalized our plans on Sunday afternoon!:) After Church on Sunday I went home with BJ, Sam, and Mr.T while we waited for Abigail and waited and waited and waited! We got home at 2:30 and finally Abigail got home at 7:30! You might ask what we did while we waited...well we talked, did violin, talked some more, saw the adorable sweet thing, ate grapes,
and ate pizza 


At around 5, we decided to call Abigail and see where she was. She was just leaving!:( So we still had two hours and a half to wait!



Once Abigail got home,I hid in the pantry and scared her...go to  Abigail's blog for video!:)
Then we watched "Journey to the Center on the earth!"
Poor Alex!:) After the movie we were off to Bed and had Abigail thinking that Sam would take me to VGCC in the morning  and meet my Mom.

The next morning we all had Abigail thinking that Sam had school and I would go home!:) We brought all my stuff downstairs and waited for Sam to say it was time to go. Some how Sam, BJ, and I all ended up in her room and BJ asked her if she was going the way she was dressed. Since we were all in NC State shirts, she said she should go put her's on to match. Once she had gotten dressed BJ blind folded her!:)



Then we got in the car and headed to Raleigh.....
with the beer...haha jk



Here is Abigail waving to all of her blogger friends!:)



Abigail and I with the cream soda



When we got to Raleigh we stopped by a book shop that both our families love!
Then we went to lunch and got Chinese food!!!


After lunch we headed to the History Museum

"This is our war too!"





this is Georg Washington, but he looks like a Roman guy :)


BJ decided to climb into the the canoe...we were not sure if this was aloud



I am wearing a NC State shirt, but yet I am still100% for Duke!



BJ found a friend to dance with!


Sam found someone to pay!:)



BJ looks so happy to be in this creatures mouth!:0


when the alligator started falling off the wall...BJ was there to save it!:)


Sam and BJ with a new friend...I think we should name him Chang!:)


When we finished with the Muesamse we got hot chocolate and headed home. When we got back we played a few very silly games of Clue! If Abigail had not called me back into the room...then I might have won!;) Then we watched Grizzly Adams. 
I also got to see their home videos from way back...when they were very violent! I don't think I will ever be the same!:)After watching the videos we headed to bed.

This morning Rebekah brought me to Wake Forest and left me at Sarah's house.
Around 3 I finally got home, after an amazing fun two days!!!:)






2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Oh, what fun! I'm glad it worked out for y'all!

Abigail (knutson) said...

that sounded liek fun! i believe we've been there a couple times before, its been a while and they have a few exibits we havent seen yet.