Saturday, February 13, 2010

my life song...

 Me and my big brother both did this awhile back..I am posting craziness...cause I got up at 5:30 and had an hour that I needed something to do...;)

My life song: 
Opening Credits- The day before you - Rascal Flatts

Waking Up – Stand by Rascal Flatts

First Day of School - The Outside – Taylor Swift

Falling in Love - Take My breath Away - Jessica Simpson

 Fight Song - Average Girl Barlow Girl

Breaking Up - What Happened - Jessie Daniels

Prom - Real to Me - Nichole Nordeman

Life's Ok – Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood

Mental Breakdown - What Hurts the Most – Rascal Flatts

Driving - The prayer by Josh Groban

Flashback – Rise Up – Third Day

Getting Back Together - Tears Of the Saints - Leeland

Wedding – I can't do this - Plumb

The Night Before the War - Cry out to Jesus – Third Day

Final Battle - I need you to love Me - BarlowGirl

Moment of Triumph -Love takes you In - Steven Curtis Chapman

Death Scene - How Do you Know – Third Day

Funeral Song – Oklahoma Texas Line – Rascal Flatts

End Credits – Beautiful Name – ZOEgirl


William's life song (My brother) 

Opening Credits
Tiny Dancer - Elton John

Waking Up
Born to Lose - Johnny Cash

First Day of School
Walk Away - Dropkick Murpheys

Falling in Love
Waiting all my life - Rascal Flatts

Fight Song
Funny How Love is - Queen

Breaking Up
Huckleberry - Toby Keith

Prom
Put you down in my Will - Apologetix

Life's Ok
Jack Sparrow - Hans Zimmer

Mental Breakdown
Fallin Upside Down - Rascal Flatts

Driving
Come Home - Trace Adkins

Flashback
Ammunition - Switchfoot

Getting Back Together
Leaving Home ain't Easy - Queen

Wedding
The Hero's Hallway - Brian Tyler

The Night Before the War
If I stand - Rich Mullins

Final Battle
Somebody to Love - Queen

Moment of Triumph
Get Rhythm -Johnny Cash

Death Scene
My Heart Will Fly - Mercy Me

Funeral Song
One Time too Many - Building 429

End Credits
Two Became one - Freeloader

What about you? What's your song?

1. turn on your Ipod or turn on Itunes

2. Put it on shuffle - for Itunes this in the bottom left hand corner.

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

2 comments:

Sam Page said...

Okay, this is so crazy I had to try it. (I mean what else are Saturdays for?)
Unfortunately, It looks like songs are in the wrong order :) (i.e 'Yours To Hold' should be under 'Falling in love' or something like that.)

Anyway...

Opening Credits
Yours To Hold ~ Skillet
Comatose

Waking Up
A Little More ~ Skillet
Collide

First Day Of School
My Obsession ~ Skillet
Collide

Falling In Love
Friend Like That (Acoustic) ~ Hawk Nelson
Hawk Nelson Is My Friend (Deluxe)

Fight Song
The Final Toast ~ Hawk Nelson
Live Live Loud!

Breaking Up
Savior ~ Skillet
Collide

Prom
You Are My Hope ~ Skillet
Alien Youth

Life's OK
Not By Sight ~ Petra
Rock Block

Mental Breakdown
Somebody Else ~ Hawk Nelson
Hawk Nelson Is My Friend (Deluxe)

Driving
Imperfection ~ Skillet
Collide

Flashback
Good Morning Planetarium ~ Falling Up
Captiva

Getting Back Together
Turn It On ~ Hawk Nelson
Hawk Nelson Is My Friend (Deluxe)

Wedding
Water Under The Bridge ~ Jars Of Clay
Good Monsters

The Night Before The War
Comatose ~ Skillet
Comatose

Final Battle
Weapons ~ Jars Of Clay
The Long Fall Back To Earth

Moment of Triumph
Should've When You Could've ~ Skillet
Awake

Death Scene
Don't Bring Me Down ~ tobyMac
Momentum

Funeral Song
Turn It Up ~ Pillar
For The Love Of The Game

End Credits
Life After Death ~ KJ-52
Behind The Music

Okay......... I have a sad life and a bleak future. (sobs)

By the way, I do have other songs, they just weren't in the playlist. :) I did another one with all my music, but this one is more hilarious.

Anna said...

"Okay......... I have a sad life and a bleak future. (sobs)"

*dies laughing*