Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Funnies

Molly: I can't seem to wake up at 6:00 anymore. I even put my alarm-clock in my pillow case so that I will hear it, but for some reason I still don't hear it go off. 

Several days later: (Molly) I found the reason I'm not waking up with my alarm. I am somehow able too in my sleep, take my alarm clock out of the pillow case, take off the band aid I have on the snooze button (She has a band aid on in hope that she won't be able to hit the snooze button.), turn off the alarm and then put it back in my pillow case while I am still asleep! :0 


4 comments:

Abigail (knutson) said...

thats crazy!
one time a couple years ago,
i was sleep walking, had my flip-flops on and was walking outside :)

Abigail said...

Molly is very special. :D

Katarina said...

Oh, if you hadn't put a name down I would have thought you were talking about me. Only I don't believe in band-aids. And rarely if every put my alarm clock in my pillow case. Other than that it sounds like me.

Mikaila said...

haha! That's soooo funny!!!