Thursday, March 4, 2010

Randomness

So here is a little bit of whats been going on with me and other randomness:

1. I decided not to listen to any other music other then Christian and classical. I have liked going around singing songs about God instead of Fireflies...;) I think it's also encouraged me more.

2. I will be an Aunt..hopefully really soon!:) My sister is due tomorrow..so anytime now!;)

3. I have decided to stop eating wheat and dairy..I have had some allergys to certain foods in the past and thought I had gotten so I could eat those foods again. But sadly that's not happened...

4. I have started doing consumer math on top of Algebra...my amazing sister-in-law Jenn is helping me through Algebra..

5. I surprised my violin student and had a lesson.

6. I helped my Dad set up a wedding photography website...I picked the name!;)

7. My cousin Katie is getting married and I think I get to go with my Dad when he takes their engagement pictures! FUN!:)

8. This Saturday we have our concert!!! YAY!:) I still have to hand-make all there name tags...My chamber group will probably have to preform for a lot more people then I thought! :0

9. I will be turning 17 in 8 days!!:) YAY!;)

10. I have a violin competition some time (yes, I don't really know when....) and I don't have my song memorized...hummm

4 comments:

Abigail (knutson) said...

wow anna i didn't know your birthday
was in 8 days!
i can help with the name tags again :) and i hope we'll be seeing you saturday!

Zoe said...

Wow, you are allergic to both wheat AND dairy? I am allergic to either wheat, yeast, or gluten I think, so I haven't eaten hardly any bread for several months. Every time I eat it I get sick. :/

I hope your violin concert goes well!

Benjamin Knutson said...

I was allergic to stuff i still am but at this rate i wont be by the end of the year maybe there is hope :)btw happy b-day

Anna said...

Zoe, Yes I am allergic to both!:) It's so hard not to eat foods with wheat and dairy.
Thanks :)