Friday, March 19, 2010

Update on Grandmother

Hey everyone!
 I just thought I should update you guys on how my Grandmother is doing.

On Tuesday night Grandmother came home from the hospital. This was really great, cause she was very mixed up in the hospital and needed to be home in her own bed! (My Grandmother has altimers, so she did not understand a lot in the hospital) Anyway, the only thing the doctors could find wrong, was a urinary track infection. So she is on medicate for that. She is still really dizzy and is holding her head kinda strange. We are not sure if that is just something from the altimers, the infection or something totally different. Because of the dizziness, she can't walk, get out of bed..etc without someone helping her to make sure she dose not fall.  So we are with her all the time, but when she sleeps and then we have a monitor beside her bed, just in case she needs us.

If she is still not her self on Monday, we are going to take her to the Family Doctor and make sure she dose not have an inner ear infection or anything else going on.

6 comments:

~Miss Zara~ said...

praying
do i email u??

Anna said...

Thanks Zara!
I just sent you an email!:)

Rachel and Sarah said...

Glad nothing serious is going on! We'll pray for her! -Rachel

Abigail (knutson) said...

we'll keep praying for her!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your grandmother.my only grandpa had altimers for years but he died on sep. 25 2009.he got sick.

Taylor h said...

I'll be praying for your grandmother.my only grandpa had altimers for years but he died on sep. 25 2009.he got sick.