Monday, March 22, 2010

*update* What the Urban dictonary said about you!:)

 

Katie - A happy person who is a good listener, reliable friend and is always there when you need her
  
Maddie - Maddie is the bestest friend you could ever have! She is a very loving and caring person.

Katarina - An amazing person, who is very outgoing.
I was looking on my Anna in an Urban Dictionary, this is what it said about me:
"The name for the most awesome person ever, It is impossible to fit so much awesome into any other person."
 hehe I thought is was so funny, that today the idea came to me, to look up all my followers and see what they say about them. :)

 So here is what the Urban Dictionary said about you:

Grant - An amazing guy. Friendly, funny, fantastic. 

Oliver - An amazing boy with an incredible personality. Will do anything for those that he loves. Very easy to get along with. Has a beautiful british accent and is very mysterious until you get to know him. May or may not gel his hair in the front. Very tall and wise.

Kendal - a beautiful girl that is a great friend. she usually has a great personality. also, she always seems to find ways to make a bad situation good.
 
Kelsey - The most amazing person you could ever meet. She's sweet, calm, and always knows how to make you feel good. She always is there to listen when you need someone to talk to.
Rachel - a pure-hearted, kind, and compassionate woman; a good listener and a leader. 

Sarah - A quiet, sensitive girl. Loves animals and loves to be with people. Not selfish and thinks of others constintly.

Zara - A very cute and modest girl.  

Coy -  A boy that is shy to do or say something.

Jonathan (The blackhawkdown) and Jonathan Page -  someone who will always say the right thing, He'll sometimes be shy, but he'll respect everything you do.

Lily -  A ninja.

Neil - A 'Neil' is a person of awesome intellect who shows good character, charm, wit and good manners in everything he does.

Daniel - a guy you can always go to with any of your problems. he is sensitive and caring. he will try his hardest not to give up on you but sometimes he does. he's a good guy with the best personality. even when your upset with him he can still put i smile on your face.

Benjamin (the dark unknown) - The most wonderful an amazing person who ever lived the planet. He know absolutely everything in the world and anyone who knows him is lucky.

Morgan - the best person you will ever meet in your life.

Ashley - Awesome, great, loyal, amazing person.

Abigail - A super-sweet girl. Extremely gorgeous and tons of fun. When you meet one you will want to be a huge part of her life but you would have to be very lucky for it to happen. An Abigail will stay on your mind forever so you will know when you meet one.

Abby Knutson -  The girl who always has a good time. The girl who is always making people laugh, and who is easily loved. The girl who is beautiful on the inside and the outside.

Taylor - Very trustworthy and caring. 

Zoe - A great friend who is funny, kind and sensitive. She knows how to have a laugh but also knows when to stop.

Jessica - a wonderful name that means "gracious gift from God"

Marlene -  a strong, beautiful young lady, who loves to love others.

Meredith - a person you can trust to be your best friend. She can go with the flow, but if things get extreme, she can deal with it. She's funny when she wants to be, and can adapt to a variety of personalities.

 People who aren't my followers but wanted to look them up:

Allie - She is loyal, gorgeous, and crazy.

Molly - a very beautiful girl, also thought of as perfect, very athletic, and fun to be around, she is smart, and is loved by many

Samuel - A guy who is really sweet and amazing. He cares for his girlfriend so much he would take a bullet for her. He knows she's special and should be cared for.


Phew...that took awhile! I had so much fun looking up everyone, I hope you have just as much fun reading them!;) 

26 comments:

Rachel and Sarah said...

Wow! This is cool! Did you make them up or is there really a place you can look up names like that? I'm thinking you made them up, because how would they know Oliver was tall? And it described Sarah well too! I liked mine! I should try to live up to it! ;)
-Rachel

Anna Taylor said...

Rachel, this is really a place to look up names, but some of them described the people really well!:)

Jonathan David Page said...

Woah. o.O Which dictionary-writer is stalking me?

Abigail said...

Oh my word, these are hilarious! Oliver... my goodness...

Oh yeah, that's totally me... ;D

I doubled up laughing at the Samuel one! :D

Anna Taylor said...

Oliver's all most made me fall out of my chair from laughing! Beautiful British accent...yep that is so him!;)

Yeah, Sam's is pretty funny! I think it fits him!;)

Zoe said...

That's funny! Not sure if that description of a Zoe actually describes me or not though. lol!

The Gentleman From Virginia said...

Wow. Suspicious. How do they know these things. Btw, could my definition be interpreted as "attracts problemed people the easiest?" Hope not. I'm fine with helping them though.

Sam Page said...

Hey! I'm a Sam! And I follow you!
Where is this coming from anyway? And I would like you all to know that I do not have (or want) a girlfriend. Regular friends are all welcome though. ;) Still and all that is pretty funny, and they really do match, for the most part...


-Samuel

Anna Taylor said...

you follow me...really? I did not see you on the list. oh well. It's coming from the urban dictionary. ;)

haha, sorry about the girl friend part...;)

Sam Page said...

Yup I follow you. And I think I can see why I didn't show up. Blogger has no respect for me. Keeps killing my avatar and such-like. :(
Not only is it a bad practice, but I hear that girlfriends can drive you up the wall! :P

-Samuel

blackhawk said...

wow that fits pretty good

Anna Taylor said...

*reads Samuel's comment and dies laughing*

Sam Page said...

I just looked myself up there and I think this one fits slightly better. :)

A dashingly handsome guy, with a sweet and caring heart. He can be very introspective, and is a bit predisposed to pessimism, but he cares about his friends and family and would never do anything to hurt them. He is brave. Not afraid to take risks, and does on a regular basis. He would take a bullet for his family or friends in a heartbeat. He has a great sense of humor and is loved by all.
"He's so rotten but lovable. His name must be Samuel."

Do you not agree? :D

-Samuel

Jonathan David Page said...

Does it say anything about how stunningly modest Samuels are?

*Looks around in worry because he can't find his banana*

Abigail (knutson) said...

whoever wrote the one for ben must have been named ben :)
thats pretty neat anna

Sam Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam Page said...

@Jonathan (Page)

I knew someone would say that. Figures it would be you. And as a matter of fact, it doesn't. :P We don't need to be humble and modest because we Samuels are too awesome for that. (Just kidding, every one needs cold water, might as well have it their ego. :D)

-Samuel

Coy Baker said...

Mmmmm, I don't think I like mine. :) ;)

Katarina said...

The drawbacks from following on Goggle Reader. :D I follow you, but through reader so that it's quick and easy.

Sam Page said...

If you get a blogger account then it can be hooked up to your google reader. And you don't need a blog to get a blogger account.

-Sam

Katarina said...

I have a blog. But what I mean was I follow all my blogs on google reader. When you do that it doesn't show Anna that I am following her, that's all I was saying.

Anna Taylor said...

Katarina, this is what it said about you: "An amazing person, who is very outgoing."

Jonathan David Page said...

@Katarina: I use Google Reader too, but there's a button you can check somewhere that links up your friend-connect/blogger follows with GReader.

Sam Page said...

That's what I said! Hmph.

-Samuel

Butler Family Member said...

I love mine! And Morgan's fits her perfectly! I should know, because I don't remember a time I didn't know her! ~Kelsey

Katarina said...

Sorry Samuel, sleep deprived and was not fully understanding what you said. I'll have to look into that.