Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This weeks meals

Today I went shopping for this weeks and next weeks meals. I'm teaching a a music camp next week and won't have any time to go grocery shopping. Here's what we will be eating:

This week: 
Monday - pinto beans, brown rice, and smoked sausage.
Tuesday - 
Wednesday- Chicken salad sandwiches, carrot sticks, and apple slices. 
Thursday - Chicken pot pie and apple sauce
Friday  - Samon Burgers, cauliflower, and baked potatoes
Saturday - dinner with the Taylors :) 
Sunday - leftovers

Next Week:
(Because I will be working at the camp from 8:00-4:00, I'm trying to either use my crock pot or have really easy meals.)
Monday - Buffalo chicken in the crock pot and baked potatoes  
Tuesday - shephard's pie in the crock pot 
Wednesday - hot dogs, baked beans, fries, apple and carrot sticks.
Thursday -  brown rice, smoked sausage, and peppers.  
Friday - I will be eating dinner out, because of the camp concert.(Sam is eating at my families.) 
Saturday - pesto and salad
Sunday - leftovers

Total spend - $82.72 for this weeks meals and next weeks.  ($41.36 each week.) 

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Did you not eat anything today? :D