Wednesday, June 13, 2012

wedding pictures - part 3

(Our amazing wedding party! All these people are SO dear to us!) 
back row(L-R) 
BJ(Sam's brother), Jonathan( familyfriend), Nick(my brother), John Paul(Sam's brother), William(my brother), Daniel(family friend)
front row(L-R)
 Sarah,(My sister), Jessie,(my cousin), Molly,(my sister), Abigail(Sam's sister), Jenn,(My sister in law), Abby(cousin)

Married sibling on my family and Sam's family
Mike(brother in law) Sarah, William, Jenn, John Paul, Abby(Sam's sister in law)

our WONDERFUL bridal party
Little kids:(L-R)
William(my violin student, Lizzie,(friend), Susanna(friend), Hannah(friend) Katie(my violin student), and Anna (friend)

My whole family(L-R)
Nick,(brother), Nana and Papa(Mom's parents) Mike, Sarah, David(age 2), Josiah(4months), Sam and I, Matthew(brother, age 10), Mom, and Dad, Jenn and William, Rufus(age 14months), and Samuel(age13)

Sam's family(L-R)
Abby, Zack(age 10months), John Paul, Abigail, Sam and I, Rebekah, Paula, Ron, and Joshua. 

the beautiful Taylor ladies 

I love this man, sooo much! 


*favorite* picture of Sam and I 




The End. 

1 comment:

Maddie said...

cute pictures! love them!