Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Pictures - post 1

I was waiting to post wedding pictures until my Dad had time to retouch them. But since he's been really busy and has not had time to, I'm just going to post them!;)
*It takes 15-20mins to retouch EACH picture and it's over 100 pictures.*
I was up Saturday morning at 5:00. I could not go back to sleep, but did not want to get up. So, on my laptop I watched some tv show about investigators and missing people. Finally around 6:30 I got up and ready. Pounced on my sister Molly and my favorite bridesmaid Jessie. We loaded the car and headed for the Church. We arrived at the Church at 8:00 and started unloading the stuff. After everything was unloaded, I grabbed a camera and started taking pictures of my bridesmaids getting ready:


(My cousin Jessie) 

(Friend Sarah and soon to be sister in law, Abigail!)


(my sister Molly, also my maid of honor) 

Soon it was time to get me ready! A friend showed up to do my hair: 



(my dress)


(getting into my dress.)

(my older sister and I)
(sisters, sisters....)

(my ring bearer and I)

(my flower girl and I)

(my mom and I)


(my mother-in-law and I)

(sweet little girl!) 

(my sweet bell ringers and I) 

(My Nana and I) 


(my ladies and I) 






part two will coming sometime this week.....

2 comments:

Katie Lynne Wilson said...

Love! So awesome!

Butler Family Member said...

Loved the pictures, Anna! Thanks for posting, looking forward to more...
~Kelsey