Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends!:)

Today Abigail and Sam came over.
We had a blast doing lots of crazy things, while Sam helped my Dad with stuff.


Here are some pictures of our craziness!:)

Me spinning Abigail, while we are dancing to music!

Abigail and Molly dancing to their song!

Even Nick joined in dancing!

Sam working along with Nick.

Our house got so hot Abigail was about to faint, so we put a fan in front of her.

All our cups were dirty, so we had to drink out of our glass bowls.

Abigail and Molly in the garden.

Molly making Abigail get all of our squash!:)

Abigail, Molly and me on the Hammock...

and then falling off the hammock!

Abigail took a nap of our nice soft carpet, this is when she had just woken up.

BJ, we missed you and wish you could have come too!
You were with us in spirit!;)

All in All I had a wonderful time with her over and if she was here I would gave her joy!!:)


17 comments:

Abigail said...

Haha! I wasn't about to faint! I was about to liquefy. As for the nap... that's what you get for leaving me with Molly. She is so boring... ;D

Samuel said...

thanks a lot :(

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Samuel said...

I now know what to do next time I am over and all the cups run away (like they always do) I will just grab a bowl. lol

Abigail said...

You know I'm kidding Molly dear! :)

Anna Taylor said...

Sam, it's because you drink so much water when you are over, and since you always leave your cup on the counter or on the table I put it in the dishwasher! So then you have to get a new cup.:)

Abigail, first you call her boring and then dear? Which one is she? A boring dear?:)

Samuel said...

Ok my bad, where should I put my cup next time so that I do not work you to death keeping them clean. I probably should try to stop drinking water, Its a very bad habit that could get me in a lot of trouble. I am tired of water hangovers anyway. :) :) lol

Abigail said...

"Massa's thinking, Sam's drinking..."

Anna Taylor said...

Sam, the main problem is we have so many cups that look alike. We will just have to give you the same cup every time, so we know it's yours!:)

Abigail, I think so too!:) Oh, I called Sarah today and they are at the zoo!!I did not even know they were going anywhere! They left me!*cry*:(

amyee1983 said...

Ms. Anna, I want to see wedding pictures! :) I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you guys!

Anna Taylor said...

Hey Amy!! Since the Garners don't want any pictures of their family on the blog, other then Mike.I will not be posting wedding pictures. I can have William email you some or you can come come to visit us!:)

Sam, do you remember when you were over at our house and we put lots of salt in your water?:)

amyee1983 said...

That stinks about the pictures.. I wonder why thats odd.. I am back in GA now so its going to be a few months before I come back!

Samuel said...

Oh yes Anna, I remember the salt in the water. lol I know now not to drink from a water bottle at your house if someone has already "kindly opened it" I never found out who actually did it, I know you would never do it :) so it must have been Molly. I got a good laugh.

Anna Taylor said...

Sam, actually it was me!:)

Samuel said...

Oh...my...word.... :o

Anna Taylor said...

I know shocking! I still can't believe I did that!:)