Sunday, November 15, 2009

Barn Dance = SO much fun!!:)

On Saturday, the Alexanders had a Barn Dance!:)
We all had a blast!!:) Even though when we got home we were SO tried!:)
I had orchestra in the morning, before the dance then we drove to V.A.
It was SO good to meet: Rachel, Sarah, Daniel, Morgan, Katie, Kendal, Kelsey, Micah and so many others!:)

Now here are some pictures from the dance:





Lily, Moll,u Luke, and Benny.



My Dad stoped a few times and took pcitures
cause it was such a beautiful day!!





Morgan playing volleyball :)


Sheridan, who looked SO cute!:)









This is the barn we danced in....


and this is people dancing!!


and more dancing!!!:)








the poor cow wanting to be milked!:)


Beautiful Virgina!!

 Harrison looked adorable! 



Meredith, Abigail, Kendal, Kelsey, and me!:)


Thanks SO much to the Alexander Family!!!:)


12 comments:

Samuel said...

Virgina was beautiful!

Rachel and Sarah said...

Virginia is beautiful! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! It was GREAT meeting you Anna! I had alot of fun finally meeting people I'd only read blogs about! ;) Hope to see you someday sometime! -Rachel

Zoe said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Abigail (knutson) said...

i soo wanted to go :(
but only ben went, im glad evceryone had fun :)

♥Katie said...

Hi Anna,
It was nice meeting you! Great pictures too!!
-Katie Wilson

Butler Family Member said...

Anna, I really enjoyed meeting you at the dance! I can't believe you had been reading our blog and I had been reading yours. You're more than welcome to leave comments on our blog in the future! ;)-Kendal

Anna Taylor said...

Rachel, Katie, and Kendal, I am glad you guys had just as much fun as I did meeting y'all!:) I wish we lived closer! Hopefully, it won't be too long before we can see everyone again. Until then I will go on reading blogs!:)

Kendra Logan said...

Beautiful pictures! Sounds like so much fun.

The name of your blog reminds me of mine! My little blog description thing is "Live. Love. Laugh. Learn. And blog about it!"

Neat blog!

~Kendra at Carpe Diem

Morgan said...

Hi Anna,
It was nice getting to meet you! Great pictures! I look like I'm doing some sort of dance in the volley ball one!:)
-Morgan Wilson

Anna said...

Thanks Morgan!
The volleyball picture made me laugh!:) You do look like you are doing a dance. You just could not wait for the dancing to start.:)~Anna

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I regard as polite post. Specially the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.